Super Greens Ravioli With Red Sauce
Now arriving – super super raviolis featuring Dr. Praeger’s Super Greens Veggie Burgers!
- 2 Dr. Praeger’s Super Greens Veggie Burgers
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 eggs
- 1 jar red sauce
- Thaw the Super Greens Veggie Burgers and crumble them into small pieces.
- Place a small amount of burger, about 1 tsp in the center of each wonton wrapper. Top with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese.
- Crack the egg into a bowl and whisk with a fork. Dip your finger into the egg and run it along the edge of one half of the wonton wrapper. Fold the other half over to cover the filling and pinch closed. Repeat with remaining wontons.
- Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil. Add half of the ravioli to the pot and cook for 5 minutes, until ravioli float on the surface. Use a slotted spoon to transfer the ravioli to a plate, then repeat with the remaining ravioli.
- Spoon the red sauce onto individual plates. Top sauce with 6 ravioli. Sprinkle any remaining cheese and crumbled Super Greens Veggie Burgers on top before serving.