muffin maestros, start your engines!
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 6 Dr. Praeger’s Root Veggie Hash Browns, defrosted and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
Root Veggie Hash BrownsView Product
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 and line a muffin tin with 10 paper muffin liners.
- In a small bowl, combine the baking soda, salt, nutmeg and all-purpose flour. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the Dr. Praeger’s Root Veggie Hash Browns, the melted butter and the sugar. Mix on low speed until just combined.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing to combine between each addition.
- Add half of the dry ingredient mixture to the mixing bowl, then the milk, then the rest of the dry ingredients, mixing between each addition.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared muffin tin and bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool before serving.