this boats for you!
- Makes 4 servings
- 2 zucchini
- 8 grape tomatoes (chopped in halves)
- 2 Dr. Praeger’s Super Greens Veggie Burgers
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
Super Greens Veggie BurgersView Product
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Wash each zucchini and then cut in half. Remove the middle of each zucchini half using a knife. Scoop out any additional with a spoon.
- Heat the veggie burgers in the microwave using the instructions on the box.
- In a bowl, use a fork to mash up the heated veggie burgers. Add the pasta sauce, then salt and pepper.
- Lay boats out on a sprayed pan (or top your pan with foil and spray that) and carefully fill each boat with the veggie burger and pasta sauce mixture.
- Carefully top each boat with sliced grape tomatoes and cheese.
- Bake for about 30 minutes. Then grab a plate and set sail!
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 30 minutes