Veggie Hail Mary Burgers
Score major game day points with a healthy, Black Bean Quinoa Veggie Hail Mary Burger! What toppings are you adding?
- 4 Dr. Praeger’s Black Bean Quinoa Veggie Burgers
- 4 whole wheat buns (toasted)
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 avocado
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 large tomato (cut into 4 slices)
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes (diced)
- 1 small jar roasted red peppers
- 1 cup baby bella mushrooms
- ½ medium red onion
- ½ cup arugula
Makes: 4 burgers
Time: 15 minutes
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 450°F. Place burgers on an ungreased baking pan. Bake approximately 7 minutes, flip and bake an additional 5 minutes, until heated through and well browned.
- In a small bowl, mash avocado with olive oil and then mix in cherry tomatoes.
- Assemble burgers with all ingredients.