Vegetarian Mezze Platter
This vegetarian mezze platter is a unique, delicious, and impressive appetizer! There is something for everybody on this tray.
1 medium eggplant, sliced into 1/4 inch thick rounds
1 medium zucchini, sliced into 1/4 inch thick circles
3 tbsp olive oil, divided
1 pint cherry tomatoes
1 large cucumber, cut into sticks
1 container mini mozzarella balls
1 can artichoke hearts, drained and cut in half
1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
16 oz container hummus
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss eggplant slices with 2 tbsp olive oil and salt and pepper to taste. lay each piece flat on a large baking sheet.
- Toss zucchini slices with remaining olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste. Place slices flat on another baking sheet.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes until fork tender, flipping vegetable slices halfway through.
- Prepare veggie nuggets according to package instructions.
- Arrange all ingredients in sections on a large board or sheet pan. Garnish hummus with olive oil and paprika.
- Serve immediately.