California Veggie Burger Buddha Bowls with Broccoli Cakes
Make delicious buddha bowls at home using Dr. Praeger’s California Veggie Burgers and Broccoli Cakes! Top with avocado and your favorite veggies.
- 2 Dr. Praeger’s California Veggie Burgers
- 2 Dr. Praeger’s Broccoli Cakes
- 2 cups spinach, wilted
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- ½ cup cooked red quinoa
- 1 cup roasted butternut squash
- 2 tablespoons green onions
- 1 avocado, halved
- Avocado Dressing
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 avocado
- 4 tablespoon Tahini sauce
- juice of ½ lime
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove
- ¼ parsley
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
Cook time: 25 minutes
- To assemble bowl: Evenly divide bowl ingredients between two bowls and serve with avocado sauce.
- To make avocado dressing: Place all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. Add 1 tablespoon of water at a time to thin sauce to preferred consistency.