Vegan Pesto Cauliflower Gnocchi
- 4 Dr. Praeger’s Heirloom Bean Veggie Burgers
- 4 Tbsp. avocado oil, divided
- 1 cup button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- ¼ tsp Sea salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 bag frozen cauliflower gnocchi
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup vegan pesto
- ½ cup green peas
- 2 cups arugula
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Dr. Praeger’s Heirloom Bean Veggie Burgers according to package directions. Slice into quarters and set aside.
- Add 2 Tbsp. avocado oil to a large skillet over medium heat. Add button mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, and sea salt and pepper. Sauté for 8-10 minutes, or until cherry tomatoes have burst slightly and mushrooms are golden. Pour into a bowl and set aside.
- Return large skillet o medium heat. Add frozen cauliflower gnocchi and water. Cover gnocchi and cook for 8 minutes, lightly steaming.
- After 8 minutes, remove lid from pan. Add 2 Tbsp. olive oil and sauté gnocchi for another 5-7 minutes, or until golden.
- Stir cooked tomatoes and mushrooms into gnocchi. Add pesto, arugula, and peas. Stir to warm pesto and wilt spinach.
- Add in cooked and quartered Dr. Praeger’s veggie burgers. Divide into bowls and devour!