Vegan Chick’n Ranch Crunch Wrap
Crispy, chewy, packed with greens and drizzled with vegan ranch dressing, this handheld wrapped taco is anytime comfort!
1 package Dr. Praeger’s Classic Chick’n Tenders
2 large flour tortillas
1/2 cup shredded vegan cheese
2 crispy tostada shells
1 avocado, lightly mashed
2 cups loosely packed greens of choice
2-4 tbsp vegan ranch dressing
- Cook Dr. Praeger’s Chick’n Tenders according to package directions. Set aside until cool enough to handle.
- Preheat a large frying pan over low-medium heat.
- Place a large flour tortilla in the hot frying pan, and sprinkle half of the shredded vegan cheese in an even layer all over the tortilla. Arrange half of the Chick’n Tenders in the center of the tortilla, and top with a tostada shell.
- Once the cheese is melted, carefully remove the tortilla stack from the pan and place on a large plate. Spread the tostada shell with half of the mashed avocado, 1 cup of greens, and drizzle with ranch dressing.
- Quickly fold up the edges of the large flour tortilla around the top of the stack, and place back onto the frying pan, edges down, to press them together and get crispy, just 2-4 minutes.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to create the second crunch wrap. Enjoy immediately!