Vegan Burrito Bowl
- 2 Dr. Praeger’s California Veggie Burgers
- 4 cups salad greens (spring mix, spinach, kale, etc.)
- 1/2 cup brown rice
- 1 medium sweet sweet potato, cubed
- 1/2 cup cooked black beans
- 1 small ripe avocado, pitted and fleshed, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo
- favorite dressing
Cook time: 30 minutes
- Prepare rice and sweet potato: cook rice according to package instructions; set aside when done. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 375ºF and line baking sheet with parchment paper. Place cubed sweet potatoes on lined baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil; use hands to fully coat. Bake sweet potatoes for about 18-20 minutes or until soft.
- Cook the California Veggie Burger according to package instructions and preferred method.
- Assemble the burrito bowls: Evenly distribute leafy greens, rice, cooked sweet potatoes, black beans, sliced avocado and pico de gallo between two bowls. Top with slightly cooled California Veggie Burger and drizzle on favorite dressing. Enjoy!