Turmeric Tahini Bowl
- 2 Dr. Praeger’s Four Potato Hash Browns
- 1 small sweet potato, cubed
- ½ cup cauliflower, chopped
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup red cabbage, chopped
- ¼ cup garbanzo beans
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 2 cups lettuce
- ¼ cup tahini
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add sweet potato and cauliflower to a large baking tray and drizzle with avocado oil. Stir to coat completely and sprinkle with sea salt and pepper.
- Roast for 15 minutes.
- While vegetables roast, create tahini and turmeric dressing. Whisk together both ingredients and set aside.
- Remove baking tray from oven and add hash browns.
- Roast for five minutes, flip hash browns, and roast another five minutes.
- Place lettuce, garbanzo beans, and red cabbage in a large bowl. Add roasted veggies, avocado, garbanzo beans, and hash browns.
- Drizzle with turmeric tahini dressing and devour!