Turmeric Tahini Bowl
Are you on the turmeric train yet? We added the superfood to our Tahini Bowl featuring Dr. Praeger’s Four Potato Hash Browns for an extra boost of immunity.
- 2 Dr. Praeger’s Four Potato Hash Browns
- 1 small sweet potato, cubed
- ½ cup cauliflower, chopped
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup red cabbage, chopped
- ¼ cup garbanzo beans
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 2 cups lettuce
- ¼ cup tahini
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add sweet potato and cauliflower to a large baking tray and drizzle with avocado oil. Stir to coat completely and sprinkle with sea salt and pepper.
- Roast for 15 minutes.
- While vegetables roast, create tahini and turmeric dressing. Whisk together both ingredients and set aside.
- Remove baking tray from oven and add hash browns.
- Roast for five minutes, flip hash browns, and roast another five minutes.
- Place lettuce, garbanzo beans, and red cabbage in a large bowl. Add roasted veggies, avocado, garbanzo beans, and hash browns.
- Drizzle with turmeric tahini dressing and devour!