Thai Fish Curry
- 4 Dr. Praeger’s Rice Crusted Fish Fillets
- 1 cup green beans
- 1 cup red cabbage (chopped into 1 inch pieces)
- 1 cup cauliflower (chopped into small florets)
- 1 cup kale
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 8 oz. can coconut milk
- 2 limes
- 1 cup rice
- 3-4 tablespoons red Thai curry paste
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
Rice Crusted Fish FilletsView Product
- Prepare rice according to package instructions.
- Over medium heat add curry paste to a large pot, stirring constantly for 2 minutes, add ½ of the coconut milk and all the vegetables, simmer for 10 minutes, add remaining coconut milk and simmer for 3 more minutes.
- Preheat vegetable oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat. Cook fish fillets approximately 5 minutes. Carefully flip and cook an additional 5 minutes, until heated through and well browned. Cut each piece in thirds.
- Assemble in 2-3 large bowls by adding rice, ladling vegetables and curry sauce over the rice, and finally adding the fish fillet pieces a top the bowl.