Tex Mex Seven Layer Dip
- 4 Dr. Praeger’s Tex Mex Veggie Burgers
- 2 cups refried beans
- 2 cups guacamole
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 cup black olives, halved
- 1 cup microgreens or cilantro, chopped
Tex Mex Veggie BurgersView Product
Serves: 4-6 as an appetizer
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Dr. Praeger’s Tex Mex Veggie Burgers according to package directions.
- While veggie burgers cook, assemble the dip. To a large glass serving dish layer: refried beans, guacamole, sour cream, cheddar cheese, and cherry tomatoes.
- Cut cooked Dr. Praeger’s Tex Mex Veggie Burgers into small bite-sized pieces. Place on top of tomato layer of dip.
- Garnish with red onion, black olives, and microgreens or cilantro.
- Eat immediately or refrigerate before serving.