Tangy Fish Stick Sliders
- 10 Dr. Praeger’s Lightly Breaded Fish Sticks
- 7 slider buns
- ⅓ cup green cabbage (diced finely)
- ⅓ cup red cabbage (diced finely)
- ⅓ cup red onion (sliced into thin stips)
- 2 tbsp tartar sauce + extra for assembly
- ¼ cup carrots (grated)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
- ½ cup mixed baby salad greens
Lightly Breaded Fish SticksView Product
Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 7 sliders
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 450°F. Place fish sticks on an ungreased baking pan. Bake approximately 11 minutes then carefully flip and bake an additional 8 minutes, until heated through and well browned. Cut fish sticks in half.
- To make slaw, toss cabbage, onion, and carrot with lemon juice, tartar sauce, and honey until thoroughly coated.
- Toast slider buns. Assemble with a layer of salad greens, fish sticks, slaw and tartar sauce between buns.