Sweet Potato Waffles
- 8 Dr. Praeger’s Sweet Potato Hash Browns
- 1-2 Tbsp avocado oil spray, plus more as needed
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup mixed berries
- Maple syrup, to serve
Sweet Potato Hash BrownsView Product
Makes: 4 large waffles
Time: 20 minutes
- Add sweet potato hash browns to a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 45 seconds.
- Remove bowl from microwave and use a fork to gently mash sweet potato hash browns into a thick pureed batter. If the mixture is too frozen and crumbly, microwave for another 20 seconds.
- Heat an iron waffle on high and liberally spray with avocado oil. Pour ½ cup batter into center of waffle iron and gently close lid to press.
- Cook waffle for about 3-4 minutes, or until browned and cooked through.
- Carefully remove waffle and repeat with the remainder of the batter, spraying the waffle iron with avocado oil between each use.
- Pile waffles on a plate and serve with whipped cream, berries, and of maple syrup. Enjoy!