Sweet Potato Skillet
- 4 Dr. Praeger’s root veggie hash browns
- 4 Dr. Praeger’s sweet potato hash browns
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- 1 large sweet potato, cubed
- ½ onion, chopped
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- 3-4 eggs
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro
Root Veggie Hash BrownsView Product
Sweet Potato Hash BrownsView Product
Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Cook Dr. Praeger’s hash browns according to package directions.
- Heat large (oven-safe) skillet over medium heat and add avocado oil.
- Add in chopped sweet potato, onion, sea salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Cook, stirring often, for 8-10 minutes, or until potatoes begin to soften.
- Remove skillet from heat. Add cooked Dr. Praeger’s hash browns.
- Use a spoon to form 3-4 small holes in mixture. Genty crack an egg into each hole.
- Carefully place skillet in preheated oven and cook for 7-10 minutes, or until eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Carefully remove skillet from oven and garnish with chopped cilantro and sliced avocado. Spoon onto plates and eat immediately!