Sweet Potato Herb & Goat Cheese Omelet
Move over pancakes, it’s omelet time! Dr. Praeger’s Sweet Potato Hash Browns make this one extra delicious.
- 2 Dr. Praeger’s Sweet Potato Hash Browns
- 2 eggs
- Salt & pepper
- 2 Tbsp. crumbled goat cheese
- 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Pinch chopped fresh rosemary
- Pinch chopped fresh thyme
- Cook Dr. Praeger’s Sweet Potato Hash Browns in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Turning at 8 minutes or until browned/heated through. Remove from skillet, chop and set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and spray skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add eggs and cook, undisturbed, 8 minutes or until no longer wet on top.
- Cover skillet, if necessary to finish cooking. Meanwhile, combine cheeses and herbs.
- Sprinkle egg with Sweet Potato Hash Browns and cheese mixture. Cover and cook 2 minutes until cheese is soft. Fold and serve.