Sweet Potato Burger
Surprise the grilling party with a sweet potato burger.
- 4 Dr. Praeger’s California Veggie Burgers
- 2 large sweet potatoes (cut into 8 thick disks)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tomato (cut into 4 thick slices)
- 1 avocado (mashed)
- ½ cup spinach
- Salt and pepper to taste
California Veggie Burgers Gluten FreeView Product
Time: 15 Minutes
- Preheat oven / toaster oven to bake at 450°F.
- In a small mixing bowl toss sweet potatoes with olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place sweet potatoes on a baking pan and roast for 10-15 minutes until softened.
- Place burgers on a baking pan. Bake approximately 7 minutes until browned. Carefully flip and bake an additional 5 minutes, until heated through and well browned.
- Assemble burgers with one sweet potato slice, avocado, burger, tomato, spinach and a second sweet potato slice.