Sweet Potato Breakfast Tostados
Enjoy a hearty breakfast with these Sweet Potato Breakfast Tacos featuring Dr. Praeger’s Sweet Potato Hash Browns.
- 4 Dr. Praeger’s Sweet Potato Hash Browns
- 4 corn tortillas
- 4 eggs
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup pomegranate arils
- 2 green onions
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon orange juice
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Place sweet potato hash browns on a lined baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes. Flip over cakes and add corn tortillas to a different oven rack or to another baking sheet. Continue to cook 4-6 minutes or until sweet potato cakes are heated through and the corn tortillas are crisp.
- While cakes and tortillas are in the oven, cook eggs to desired doneness.
- Mix honey, Sriracha, and orange juice together and set aside.5. When the sweet potato cakes and tortillas are done, remove from the oven.
- Layer each tortilla with a sweet potato cake, an egg, chopped avocado, pomegranate, and green onion. Drizzle with the honey-Sriracha mixture. Serve immediately.
Prep Time: 25 minutes Total Time: 35 minutes