Sweet Heat Beet Burger Wraps
These Sweet Heat Beet Burger Wraps are a rainbow of veggies and flavor wrapped in a tortilla.
- 2 large burrito sized flour tortillas
- 2 Dr. Praeger’s Sweet Heat Beet Veggie Burgers
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 4-5 ounces goat cheese
- 1 lemon, zest only
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1/2 red pepper, sliced thin
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced
- 1/4 cup pepperoncini
- 1/4 red onion, sliced thin
- Fresh cilantro
- Salt, to taste
- For goat cheese spread, mash together goat cheese, lemon zest, lemon juice, and black pepper in a small bowl. Set aside. It’ll spread best at room temperature.
- Prepare all veggies. Slice them thinly or shred them with a box grater. Shred the carrot for sure.
- Cook the beet veggie burgers in a small skillet with a tiny amount of oil over medium-low heat until cooked through. The burgers will develop a thin crispy crust on each side as well. They should cook for 3-4 minutes per side.
- Make wraps by smearing a large burrito-sized tortilla with goat cheese spread. Then top with all the veggies. Cut the veggie burger into thirds and spread it on the wrap before rolling tightly.
- Eat immediately or wrap tightly in foil and eat later!