Super Greens Super Bowl
Full of flavor and nutrients, this Super Greens Super Bowl featuring Dr. Praeger’s Super Greens Burgers is simple and satisfying.
- 2 Dr. Praeger’s Super Greens Burgers
- 1 ear corn
- ½ cup baby tomatoes
- ½ cup quinoa
- ½ cup sprouts
- 1 avocado
Pesto Avocado Sauce
- 2 cups basil
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp pine nuts
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- ½ avocado
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- optional: (sesame seeds)
- Bring one cup of water to boil, add quinoa and let simmer for 20 minutes until tender.
- In a blender or food processor combine basil, olive oil, garlic, pine nuts, avocado and a pinch of salt.
- In a nonstick skillet, cook Dr. Praeger’s Super Greens Burgers on each side for 5-7 minutes until golden brown. Chop each burger into 4 slices.
- Remove burgers and in the same skillet, heat tomatoes and corn for 3-5 mins until slightly cooked.
- Assemble bowl by combining the quinoa and pesto, and topping with burgers, tomatoes, corn, sprouts, salt and pepper.