Super Greens Stuffing
This simple and delicious recipe for Super Greens Stuffing featuring Dr. Praeger’s Super Greens Veggie Burgers is the perfect compliment your holiday meals.
- 1 package Dr. Praeger’s Super Greens Veggie Burgers
- 8 cups toasted bread cubes
- 1 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 celery stock, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. fresh sage, roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp. fresh thyme, roughly chopped
- 1.5 cups vegetable stock
- 2 Tbsp. chopped parsley
Cook time: 45 minutes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cook all four Dr. Praeger’s Super Greens Burgers according to package instructions.
- Place the bread into a large bowl. Chop burgers into 1 inch pieces and add to the bowl.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the carrot, onion and celery. Cook for 5 minutes, then add the salt, sage and thyme. Cook for 3 more minutes before adding the stock. Bring to a boil then remove from heat.
- Spoon mixture into a 9 x 6 baking dish. Cover and bake for 20 minutes, uncover and bake for 10 more minutes.