Spring Salad Bowl
- 2 Dr. Praeger’s Brussels Sprouts Cakes
- 2 cups spinach
- ½ cup red cabbage, roughly chopped
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 2 radishes, sliced
- ¼ cup sugar snap peas, sliced lengthways
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- Handful of fresh mint, to garnish
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Dr. Praeger’s brussels sprouts cakes according to package directions.
- Assemble spring salad bowls: add spinach, red cabbage, radishes, sugar snap peas, and avocado.
- Slice up Brussels sprouts cakes and add to bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil and red wine vinegar, plus a sprinkle of sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with fresh mint and dig in!