Soba Noodles with Kale Puffs Bowl
- 1 Package Dr. Praeger’s Kale Puffs
- 1 Package Soba Noodles
- One Large Carrot
- 1 1/2 Cups Chopped Red Cabbage
- 1 1/2 Cups Steamed Edamame
- 1/4 Cup Sunflower Seed Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Rice Vinegar
- 1/2 Tablespoon Sriracha
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Pre-heat your oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Place your Kale Puffs on an baking sheet. Bake for 6 minutes, carefully rotate puffs and bake for 5 minutes, then rotate again and let cook for a remaining 5 minutes.
- As your Kale Puff are baking, cook your noodles according to package instructions.
- Peel your carrot thinly and chop your cabbage. Set aside. Also use this time to steam your edamame.
- When the soba noodles are done cooking, add them to a bowl with your carrots and cabbage. Create your sauce using your sunflower seed butter, soy sauce, rice vinegar and sriracha. Pour over noodles and mix with tongs to combine. Evenly distribute them throughout all the bowls.
- Add in your Kale Puffs and edamame. Top with sesame seeds and enjoy!