Soba Noodle Salad with Almond Lime Dressing
This refreshing salad featuring Dr. Praeger’s Mushroom Risotto Veggie Burgers is a perfect summer dinner!
- 4 oz. buckwheat soba noodles (or sub spaghetti or gluten-free noddle)
- 1 cup purple cabbage (shredded)
- 1 cup carrots (shredded)
- 1 cup beets (shredded)
- 2 Dr. Praeger’s Mushroom Risotto Veggie Burgers
- 1/3 cup parsley (chopped)
- 1 avocado (chopped into pieces)
- 1/3 cup almonds (chopped finely)
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
Almond Lime Dressing:
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 tablespoon of garlic chili sauce
Yield: 3-4 servings
Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook soba noodles according to package directions. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In a nonstick skillet, cook Dr. Praeger’s Mushroom Risotto Veggie Burgers on each side for 5-7 minutes until golden brown. Remove from heat and slice the burgers into 1 inch pieces.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all dressing ingredients, mixing until smooth.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss soba noodles and vegetables with the dressing until they are well coated.
- Top with avocado, almonds, parsley, and sesame seeds.