Smashed Loaded 4 Potato Puffs
- 1 Box Dr. Praeger’s 4 Potato Puffs
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 avocado (diced into very small pieces)
- ½ cup sour cream (or plain vegan yogurt)
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Place a single layer of 4 Potato Puffs on an ungreased baking pan. Bake approximately 7 minutes, carefully rotate Puffs and bake 6 more minutes until heated through and starting to brown.
- Remove from oven and with the back of a spoon gently smash each puff slightly into the pan. Sprinkle shredded cheese over Puffs, return to oven to bake an additional 3 minutes until melted.
- Remove from oven and add, avocado, sour cream, chives, and salt and pepper to taste.