Simple Vegan Breakfast Pizza
We’ll take every opportunity to eat pizza! This loaded, Simple Vegan Breakfast Pizza topped with Dr. Praeger’s Sweet Potato Hash Browns is the perfect way to start the day.
- Pizza crust of choice
- 4 Dr. Praeger’s Sweet Potato Hash Browns
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Roasted veggies (I used brussels sprouts and onions)
- Almond milk cream cheese or cheese or cream cheese of choice
Cook time: 15 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees (or what your pizza crust directions request)
- Cook the Sweet Potato Hash Browns for 3 minutes on each side on a large skillet then remove from heat and slice into fours
- Add crust to a baking tray and smear with almond milk cheese and add hash browns, spinach and roasted veggies
- Drizzle avocado oil on top if desired
- Bake in the oven for 5-10 minutes or until the pizza is crispy and cooked to your liking
- Add avocado and enjoy!