Simple Pineapple Salsa
- 1lb pineapple, diced (about 3 cups)
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced (about 1 cup)
- 1 small red onion, diced (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 jalapeno, diced (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- juice of two limes
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Dr. Praeger’s Fish Taco Bites
- Tortilla chips
- salad greens
Fish Taco BitesView Product
Serves: 4 cups
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Start the fish taco bites and cook according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile prepare the salsa by dicing the pineapple, red bell pepper, red onion, jalapeno and cilantro.
- Add all of the chopped ingredients into a large bowl, plus juice of two limes and sea salt; stir gently with large spoon.
- Once fish taco bites are done remove from baking sheet and place on serving tray.
- Serve pineapple salsa and fish taco bites as an appetizer, side dish, or on bed of greens for a fun salad combo. Enjoy the pineapple salsa and fish taco bite night!