Root Veggie and California Veggie Burger Bowls
A California Veggie Burger bowl as beautiful and fun to make as it is delicious!
1 cup quinoa, cooked according to package directions
1 large avocado, sliced
2 purple carrots, thinly sliced on a mandolin
2 orange carrots, thinly sliced on a mandolin
4 radishes, thinly sliced on a mandolin
2 cups fresh spinach
½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
2 tbsp. olive oil
2 tsp. red wine vinegar
2 tbsp. tahini
- Cook Dr. Praeger’s California Veggie Burger according to package directions.
- Assemble bowls: Divide California Veggie Burger, quinoa, cherry tomatoes, and fresh spinach between two large bowls.
- Using your hands, carefully roll thinly sliced carrots into small “roses.” Add to bowl – or simply add carrots!
- Using your hands, carefully place radishes into bowl in a rose shape – or simply add radishes!
- Garnish with sliced avocado and sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper to taste.
- Drizzle each bowl with olive oil, red wine vinegar, and tahini. Enjoy!