Root Vegetable and Greens Breakfast Hash
- 1 package Dr. Praeger’s Root Veggie Hashbrowns
- 1 package Dr. Praeger’s Spinach Cakes
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or crushed
- 2 large handfuls of torn kale leaves
- 4 eggs, poached or fried
Root Veggie Hash BrownsView Product
Spinach CakesView Product
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Heat your oven to 450F, and cook both the Dr. Praeger’s Root Veggie Hashbrowns and Spinach Cakes according to the directions.*
- After the hashbrowns and cakes have been baking for 5 minutes, heat a large heavy skillet over medium heat. Add the olive oil, then the onion, and garlic. Cook for 3 minutes, then add the kale. Turn off the heat, and stir until wilted.
- At this point, you should be actively frying or poaching eggs.
- When the hashbrowns and spinach cakes are done, cut them into quarters and immediately add to the skillet. Stir to combine, and top with the eggs!