Roasted Veggie and Hummus Collard Green Wraps
Roasted Veggies, a Dr. Praeger’s Sweet Heat Beet Veggie Burger and a schmear of hummus come together in delicious collard wraps.
- 1 zucchini, sliced in half crosswise, then lengthwise into ¼ inch thick slices
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and quartered
- ½ tbsp avocado oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 large collard green leaves
- 3 tbsp hummus
- ½ avocado, peeled and sliced thinly
- 1 Dr. Praeger’s Pure Plant Protein Sweet Heat Beet Veggie Burger
- Handful of sprouts
- 1 tbsp mustard
Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Preheat oven to 415 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Add the zucchini and bell pepper to baking sheet and drizzle with avocado oil plus salt and pepper to taste.
- Roast for 20-30 minutes until fork tender, flipping halfway through.
- Meanwhile, prepare the collard greens by washing them and using a paring knife to shave off as much of the stem as possible. This will make it easier to fold.
- Prepare veggie burger according to package instructions. Slice in half when done cooking.
- Once veggies are done roasting, let cool enough for handling.
- To prepare the wraps: spread 1 ½ tbsp hummus in the center of each collard leaf. Layer sliced avocado, zucchini, bell pepper, half of the veggie burger, sprouts and mustard evenly on each wrap. Tuck in the sides and roll.
- Use a sharp knife to slice wraps in half. Enjoy immediately, or refrigerate and enjoy tomorrow.