Roasted Vegetable and Kale Puff Nourish Bowls with Creamy Hemp Herb Dressing
Make this easy, nourishing bowl filled with Roasted Vegetables and Dr. Praeger’s Kale Puffs for dinner tonight. Drizzle a homemade Creamy Hemp Herb Dressing on top for extra taste!
- 2 cups roasted cauliflower florets (you could substitute broccoli or Brussels sprouts, too)
- 2 cups roasted sweet potato (or winter squash, or another root vegetable)
- 1 container Dr. Praeger’s Kale Puffs (about 42 puffs), warmed according to package instructions
- 4-6 heaping cups spring mix or leafy greens of choice
- ½ cup shelled hemp seeds
- 1 large or 2 small pitted dates
- ½ teaspoon fine salt
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ¾ cup packed parsley leaves
- ½ cup packed cilantro
- ¾ cup water
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- To prepare the dressing, blend all ingredients together in a powerful blender for about a minute, or until the dressing is creamy and smooth. Makes about 1¼ cups. Dressing will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- Divide bowl ingredients into four serving bowls and dressing generously with the hemp dressing. Enjoy.