Roasted Spring Vegetable Buddha Bowl
Delicious seasonal veggies paired with quinoa and Dr. Praeger’s Kale Veggie Burgers make for the perfect Buddha Bowl.
- 2 Dr. Praeger’s Kale Veggie Burgers (or your favorite variety)
- ½ pound asparagus (cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 1 cup purple cabbage (diced)
- 1 medium zucchini (diced)
- 1 cup red quinoa
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
Yield: 2 Servings
Prep Time: 20 mins
- Bring two cups of water to boil, add quinoa and let simmer for 20mins until tender
- Preheat oven to 375F. Toss vegetables in olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste. Spread out over a greased roasting pan, and bake for 15-20 mins until tender
- In a nonstick skillet, cook the Veggie Burgers on each side for 5-7 minutes until golden brown. Remove from heat and slice the burgers into strips.
- In a small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients
- Assemble your Buddha bowls by adding quinoa, roasted vegetables, and sliced veggible burgers, then drizzle with dressing, toss and enjoy!