Roasted Fall Veggie Platter
- 3 Dr. Praeger’s Brussels Sprouts Cakes
- yellow bell pepper
- small purple sweet potato (peeled and sliced into rounds)
- rainbow carrots (peeled and sliced into rounds)
- Golden beet (peeled and sliced into rounds)
- small piece of a shallot (outer paper-y layers removed)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 3⁄4 cups avocado oil mayo (for the aioli)
- 1 tablespoon black truffle oil (or sub white truffle oil— for the aioli)
- teaspoons balsamic glaze (for the aioli)
- 1 tablespoon chopped roasted shallot (for the aioli)
- tablespoons pumpkin butter (for the mustard sauce)
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard (for the mustard sauce)
- 6 asiago cheese sticks (or another cracker you want to serve)
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet, lay out the bell pepper, sweet potatoes, carrots, shallot, and beet rounds in a single layer. Brush with olive oil then sprinkle with a little bit of sea salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until softened and slightly browned.
- Meanwhile, make the aioli dipping sauce by whisking together the avocado oil mayo, truffle oil, and balsamic glaze. When the veggies are finished roasting, dice the cooked shallot and add 1 tbsp of the dices into the aioli.
- Make the pumpkin mustard by combining the pumpkin butter and grainy mustard in a small bowl.
- Cook the Dr. Praeger’s brussels sprouts cakes according to the package — I prefer the stovetop method with a bit of olive oil. Heat, then cut them in half for serving on the platter.
- Serve the roasted veggies with the cakes and cheese sticks on a platter with both dipping sauces.