Roasted Corn Tacos with Mango Slaw
Whip up a double batch of these Roasted Corn Tacos with Mango Slaw and Dr. Praeger’s Text Mex Veggie Burgers for your next Taco Tuesday.
- 2 ears of corn (or 1 1/2 cups, canned or frozen)
- 1 package Dr. Praeger’s Sensible Foods Tex Mex Veggie Burgers
- 4 corn tortillas
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Optional toppings: vegan sour cream, salsa, fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 cups red cabbage, shredded
- 3/4 cup mango, diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Serves: 4 tacos
Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Preheat oven to 450ºF. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Cut corn off ears; place on baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until corn is slightly charred.
- While the corn cooks, prepare the slaw. In a large bowl, add all slaw ingredients. Toss until evenly combined; let sit in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Cook veggie burgers according to package directions.* Cut each burger into 4-5 pieces, then arrange on the tortillas.
- Top tacos with roasted corn, mango slaw, avocado slices, and desired toppings.
*To make the veggie burgers extra crispy, broil for 1-2 minutes.