It doesn’t have to be raining, you can enjoy this Rainbow Burger featuring a Dr. Praeger’s Super Greens Veggie Burger anytime of year!
- 4 buns (lightly toasted)
- ¼ cup hummus
- ½ cup purple cabbage (chopped into thin long strips)
- 4 thin slices red onion
- ¼ cup spinach
- 4 Dr. Praeger’s Super Greens Burgers
- 1 avocado (mashed)
- ½ yellow sweet pepper (cut into long strips)
- 1 carrot (cut into ribbons)
- 1 medium tomato (cut into slices)
- 4 tbsp. ketchup
Makes: 4 burgers
Time: 15 minutes
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 450°F. Place Super Greens Burgers on an ungreased baking pan. Bake approximately 7 minutes, flip and bake an additional 5 minutes, until heated through and well browned.
- Cut all ingredients into specified sizes.
- Assemble burgers starting at the bottom with a bun half, hummus, cabbage, red onion, spinach, a super greens burger, avocado, sweet pepper, carrot, tomato slices, ketchup and the other bun half.