Quinoa, Egg and Veggie Breakfast Bowl
- 4 Dr. Praeger’s Root Veggie Hashbrowns
- 1 tablespoon oil for cooking
- 1 medium bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 cup of mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cup kale leaves, massaged with oil
- 2 large eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
Root Veggie Hash BrownsView Product
Cook time: 15 minutes
- Heat 4 Root Veggie Hash Browns according to package instructions. Keep warm until ready to serve.
- Stir fry veggies: Add about half tablespoon oil to large skillet over medium heat. Add diced onion and chopped bell pepper stirring frequently until onion is fragrant – about 3 minutes. Add in sliced mushrooms and continue stirring for another 2-3 minutes until soft. You can also add kale here and cook down about 2 minutes or keep raw. Transfer veggies to plate; set aside.
- Fry eggs: add about half tablespoon of oil or ghee to pan and cook eggs to your liking.
- Assemble bowls: Evenly disperse quinoa and kale into two serving bowls. Top with veggies, 2 Root Veggie Hash Browns each and eggs. Add desired toppings and dig in!