QB Sneak Veggie Burger Pile-Up
- 3 Dr. Praeger’s Black Bean Quinoa Veggie Burgers
- 6 oz. tortilla chips
- 3 jalapenos (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes (diced)
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 avocado (cubed)
- ½ cup cilantro
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 lime
Makes: 10 servings
Time: 15 minutes
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place Black Bean Quinoa Veggie Burgers on an ungreased baking pan. Bake approximately 5 minutes, flip and bake an additional 3 minutes. Cut burgers into fourths.
- On a baking sheet, arrange tortillas in a single layer.
- Layer on jalapenos, corn, tomatoes, and veggie burgers. Top with cheddar cheese and roast in the oven for 5-7 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and add sour cream, avocado, cilantro and a squeeze of lime.