Perfect Ground Meatballs
Hand-form your own perfect plant-based meatballs to top your favorite noodles or zoodles!
1 package Dr. Praeger’s Perfect Plant Based Ground, thawed
¼ cup breadcrumbs or panko
½ tsp dried basil
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp garlic powder
½ tsp red pepper flakes
½ tsp sea salt
½ tsp black pepper
1 tbsp avocado oil
1 (32 oz) jar of your favorite marinara sauce, to serve
Cooked pasta or zucchini zoodles, to serve
- Add Dr. Prager’s Perfect Plant Based Ground, breadcrumbs or panko, herbs, sea salt and pepper to a large bowl. Use your hands to gently mix.
- Use a cookie scoop or your hands to scoop mixture and form golf-ball sized meatballs.
- Heat avocado oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Working in batches, add meatballs and cook until browned on all sides, about 4-5 minutes per side. Repeat with remainder of meatball mixture.
- While meatballs cook, heat up marinara sauce and cook pasta or zucchini noodles.
- Add browned meatballs to sauce and gently simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve meatballs with sauce and noodles of choice. Enjoy!