Open-Faced Egg, Avocado and Hash Brown Breakfast Sandwich
Make breakfast fun with this delicious breakfast sandwich featuring Dr. Praeger’s Four Potato Hash Browns!
- 1 English muffin, split in half and toasted
- 2 slices of tomato
- 2 Dr. Praeger’s Four Potato Hash Browns
- 1 avocado
- Juice of half of a small lemon
- 3-4 dashes of hot sauce (optional)
- Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 2 eggs, fried or cooked to your liking
Prep Time: 8 minutes / Cook Time: 2 minutes / Total Time: 10 minutes
- In a bowl mash together the avocado, lemon juice, hot sauce, salt and pepper until desired consistency is reached.
- Toast the English muffin halves.
- While the English muffin is toasting fry the eggs.
- Spread some of the avocado mash on top of the toasted English muffin halves and top with a slice of tomato, one of the Four Potato Hash Browns and a fried egg.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and serve immediately.