One Pan Roasted Winter Veggies
- 1 small butternut squash (peeled, seeded, and diced)
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1 red pepper (diced)
- 1 yellow zucchini (diced)
- 2 cups green beans (stems removed and cut in half)
- 1 lb. small red potatoes (cut in fourths)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 package Dr. Praeger’s Spinach Littles
Spinach LittlesView Product
Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- In a large bowl toss squash, chickpeas, red pepper, yellow zucchini, green beans and red potatoes with olive oil, italian seasonings, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread veggies onto a large sheet pan and add Spinach Littles.
- Roast for 35-45 minutes until all veggies are tender.