Not-so Basic Black Bean Quinoa Veggie Burger Burrito Bowl
There’s nothing basic about this Black Bean Quinoa Veggie Burger Burrito Bowl! Try it for yourself!
- Dr. Praeger’s Black Bean Quinoa Veggie Burger
- Bell pepper (I used red and orange)
- Cauliflower rice
- Black beans
- Pico de gallo
Cook time: 15 minutes
- Chop bell pepper and cook in a cast iron skillet with ghee, about 12 minutes. In a separate skillet, cook cauliflower rice with taco seasoning until the rice is tender.
- Steam broccoli while the rice is cooking
- Add spinach to bowl. When cauliflower rice is done cooking, add it to the bowl. Then cook a Dr. Praeger’s Black Bean Quinoa Veggie Burger in the skillet according to the package.
- While the veggie burger is cooking, drain and rinse black beans. Add beans, peppers, broccoli and pico de gallo to the bowl. Finally, add the veggie burger and don’t forget the guac!