Mushroom Risotto Veggie Burger Nourish Bowl
1 Dr. Praeger’s Mushroom Risotto Veggie Burger
½ cup cooked lentils
½ cup cooked quinoa
½ sweet potato
6 brussels sprouts
6 cherry tomatoes
1 baby cucumber
2 kale leaves
½ small avocado
1 tablespoon coconut oil
Pinch sea salt
1 tablespoon hemp seeds
Lemon Tahini Dressing Ingredients:
1/2 cup olive oil
2 tablespoons lemon juice
3 roasted garlic cloves
1 tablespoon tahini
1 pinch of sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Dice sweet potato into ½ inch cubes and cut brussels sprouts in half.
- Lay out sweet potato and brussels sprouts on a baking sheet, drizzle with coconut oil and a pinch of sea salt, roast in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove baking sheet from oven and stir/flip sweet potatoes and brussels sprouts, add one frozen Dr. Praeger’s Mushroom Risotto Veggie Burger to the baking sheet and place back in the oven for 7 minutes.
- Stir/flip sweet potatoes, brussels and veggie burger again, and cook for a final 5 minutes, until everything on the tray is heated through and crispy.
While everything is roasting:
- Cook the quinoa and lentils according to package instructions.
- Rinse devein and chop kale leaves. Enjoy the kale raw or steamed by boiling over water in a veggie steamer for 3 – 4 minutes.
- Slice baby cucumber, cherry tomatoes and avocado.
- Make dressing by adding all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Once everything is cook and veggies are sliced, add to a big-bowl, drizzle with dressing and top with sprinkle of hemp seeds, enjoy!