Mushroom Risotto Casserole
Zucchini + tomato sauce + mozzarella + Dr. Praeger’s Mushroom Risotto Veggie Burgers = pure goodness.
- 1 16 oz. can of tomato sauce
- 4 zucchini (sliced into lengthwise in ½ inch strips)
- 16 oz. ricotta (or vegan alternative)
- 4 Dr. Praeger’s Mushroom Risotto Veggie Burgers (cut into ¼ inch strips)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese (or vegan alternative)
- Fresh basil
- Cover the bottom of a glass baking dish with tomato sauce
- Then layer in this order: zucchini, tomato sauce, ricotta, Mushroom Risotto Veggie Burgers and mozzarella, repeat until you’ve reached the top of your baking dish, ending with mozzarella.
- Bake at 350°F for 50 minutes
- Remove from oven and top with fresh basil