Mason Jar Veggie Salad
Take lunch on-the-go with these Mason Jar Veggie Salads. Add Dr. Praeger’s Kale Veggie Burger for extra greens!
1 cup quinoa, cooked
½ cup kidney beans
½ red bell pepper, diced
½ orange bell pepper, diced
½ yellow bell pepper, diced
½ cup purple cabbage, chopped
½ cup arugula
4 Tbsp. olive oil
2 Tbsp. lemon juice
2 Tbsp. tahini
Cook time: 15 minutes
- Cook Dr. Praeger’s veggie burgers according to package directions. Remove from oven and set aside.
- To two mason jars add (to each) 2 Tbsp. olive oil, 1 Tbsp. lemon juice, and 1 Tbsp. tahini.
- Fill up each mason jar with layered ingredients: quinoa, beans, bell peppers, cabbage, cooked veggie burger, and arugula.
- Screw lids onto jars and store in the refrigerator until ready to eat.
- When ready to eat: simply shake the jar vigorously to distribute dressing. Pour salad into a bowl or eat from jar. Enjoy!