Margarita Pizza With Spinach Cakes
Hurry, grab a slice of this delicious pizza featuring Dr. Praeger’s Spinach Cakes before it’s gone!
- 1 medium ball of pizza dough
- 1 cup basil pesto
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese (or sub in your own vegan option)
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
- 2 Dr. Praeger’s Spinach Cakes
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, shredded
- ¼ cup cornmeal
- Preheat your oven to 500F
- Stretch out pizza dough on a baking sheet or pizza stone (sprinkle cornmeal over your surface to prevent sticking)
- Add the pesto, cheese, tomatoes, and spinach cakes
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until bubbly! Top with shreds of fresh basil.