Loaded Vegan Chili Cheese Tots
Vegan Chili Cheese Tots with Dr. Praeger’s Four Potato Puffs have all the taste and all the veggies!
- 1 box Dr. Praeger’s Sensible Foods Four Potato Puffs
- ½ cup raw cashews
- ½ cup carrots, chopped into ½-inch chunks
- ¾ cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 1 teaspoon miso paste (optional)
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 15-ounce can vegetarian chili
- 1 cup romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, sliced
- ½ avocado, cut into small pieces
- ¼ cup vegan sour cream (or unsweetened non-dairy yogurt)
- Fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Cook Four Potato Puffs according to package directions.
- In a small pot, add cashews and carrots; cover with water. Bring to a boil; boil for 10 minutes. Drain.
- To a blender, add cashews, carrots, non-dairy milk, nutritional yeast, salsa, miso, garlic, onion powder, turmeric, cayenne pepper, and a touch of salt & pepper. Blend until smooth; add more milk if needed.
- Warm chili in the microwave or over medium-low heat on the stove until heated through.
- Arrange puffs into a single layer on a plate or serving tray. Scoop chili on top and drizzle cashew cheese sauce.
- Top with lettuce, jalapeno, avocado, sour cream, and cilantro.