Korean Bibimbap Veggie Burgers
Packed full of flavor, these Dr. Praeger’s Bibimbap Veggie Burgers with mushrooms and onions are simple AND vegetarian!
- 4 Dr. Praeger’s Bibimbap Burgers (1 package)
- 1/2-1 cup Kimchi
- 4 buns (use gluten-free if necessary or lettuce buns)
For the Bulgogi Mushrooms:
- 1 lb cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 small garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup tamari (or soy sauce if not gluten-free)
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp coconut palm sugar (or brown sugar)
- optional: jalapeno peppers, lime, cilantro for topping
- Cook burgers according to package instructions.
- Head up a skillet over medium heat and coat with olive oil.
- Add in garlic and sautee for one minute.
- Add in water, tamari, vinegar and palm sugar and bring to a boil before lowering heat to med-low.
- Add in mushrooms and cook for 8-10 minutes or until they have halved in size and absorbed most of the liquid.
- Top each bun (or lettuce bun) with a burger, desired kimchi and bulgogi mushrooms.
- Sprinkle with desired toppings