Jalapeño Popper Cheese Burgers
- 2 Dr. Praeger’s Black Bean Quinoa Burgers
- 3 jalapenos (diced)
- 2 thick slices sharp cheddar cheese (or sub vegan option)
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup assorted baby greens
- 2 whole wheat buns
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium saucepan on low heat, saute corn and jalapenos for 2-4 minutes with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a nonstick skillet, cook Dr. Praeger’s Black Bean Quinoa Burgers on one side for 5-7 minutes until golden brown. Flip the burger and place a thick slice of cheese onto the cooked burger side. Quickly add corn and jalapenos atop the cheese. Cover the pan while the burger cooks, the veggies will melt into the cheese.
- Assemble burger with mixed greens, the burger with cheese, and any additional corn and jalapenos.