Green Goddess Beet Burgers
Delicious flavors are in every bite of these Dr. Praeger’s Green Goddess Sweet Heat Veggie Burgers.
- 2 boxes Dr. Praeger’s Sweet Heat Beet Veggie Burgers
- ½ ripe avocado
- ¼ cup plain 2% Greek yogurt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ½ cup each fresh cilantro and parsley
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tsp. drained capers
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 4 burger buns, toasted
- Optional toppings: sliced avocado, green leaf lettuce, thinly sliced red onion.
Cook Time: 30
- Cook veggie burgers according to package instructions.
- While veggie burgers cook, prepare Green Goddess Yogurt Sauce by combining avocado, yogurt, lemon juice, cilantro and parsley, garlic, capers, salt, and pepper in a mini food processor or blender; blend until smooth. Add 1 to 2 Tbsp. water to thin out to desired consistency.
- Assemble burgers by spreading sauce on each side of toasted bun. Add 1 veggie burger patty and toppings of choice.