Greek Salad Nourish Bowl with Broccoli Cakes
This healthy twist on Greek Salad adds Dr. Praeger’s Broccoli Cakes and zoodles for a crisp crunch in every bite.
- 4 mini cucumbers
- 10-15 cherry tomatoes
- Romaine lettuce chopped 2-3 cups
- Kalamata olives pitted (about 20)
- Crumbled full fat feta cheese
- Red onion thinly sliced
- 4 Dr. Praeger’s Broccoli or Spinach Cakes
- Additions: Roasted red peppers, marinated artichokes, stuffed grape leaves, capers
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. ground oregano
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
Cook time: 15 minutes
Add all ingredients into a small mason jar, close tightly and shake well to fully blend. Adjust seasoning to taste. Save the remaining dressing in the fridge for up to a week.
Arrange an equal amount of romaine into two shallow bowls. Chop, slice or spiralize cucumber and slice cherry tomatoes in half. Arrange into bowls equally along with Kalamata olives and red onion and Dr. Praeger’s Broccoli Cakes. Add the remaining additions of choice and top with crumbled feta. Spoon Greek vinaigrette on top and toss.